Cabbage Roll Casserole
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can tomato soup (low sodium), 1 can of water
- 3 lbs cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup white or brown rice, cooked
- Preheat over to 350˚.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink, drain off fat.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, tomato soup, water, cabbage and rice. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish. Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir, replace cover and bake for another 30 minutes or until cabbage is cooked.