- 1 thawed pie crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 12 eggs, beaten
- or 6 eggs and 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- try mexican-style cheese blend for more spice
- 1 cup cook chicken (cut in small pieces)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tex mex seasoning (or taco spice mix)
- Variety of vegetables for face decoration (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Sauté onion, garlic and red pepper in some olive oil
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl, then add sautéd vegetables.
- Pour all ingredients into thawed pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is firm and lightly browned.
- Decorate top with mixed vegetables, making fun faces (optional)
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings