Click on the button to the right to print or email the recipe.
No-bake Granola Bars
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup rice krispies
- 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1/2 cup chopped pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Grease pan.
- Mix oats, rice krispies, dried fruit and pumpkin seeds in a medium sized bowl.
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Add sugar, honey and vanilla and whisk until sugar is disolved.
- Pour over mixed dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spread into pan.
- Press chocolate chips into the top.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.