We believe play, in all its wonderful forms, is the heart and soul of early learning. RisingOaks families know that our approach creates the foundation for boundless curiosity and discovery. Through play, children learn how to learn.
Birth to age 5
Infant, toddler and preschool children discover the world through play, participating in age-appropriate learning activities.
Before & After
JK to age 12
Flexible before and after school care that suits your needs while providing a place to nurture friendships, independence and lifelong learning.
JK to age 12
From March Break to Summer Camp to Winter Break, RisingOaks provides a year-round, fun-filled, learning through play camp experience.
What’s New at RisingOaks
- Currently hiring for an Accounting Manager
- Our name is new! Check out how we've gone From Owl to RisingOaks
- COVID-19 advisorys, policies and online mandatory screening links
- Kindergarten registration starts in January. Learn about our Before & After School Programs
- Summer Camp registration opens February 16 for current families Check out the details here
Who We Are
Our story is 40 years in the making. Over that time, we have become one of the largest, most trusted early learning and care providers for families in the Waterloo Region. While we teach more than 1,200 children a day to learn through play, we know your focus is on your child and your family.