We believe play, in all its wonderful forms, is the heart and soul of early learning. RisingOaks families know that our approach creates the foundation for boundless curiosity and discovery. Through play, children learn how to learn.
Birth to age 5
Infant, toddler and preschool children discover the world through play, participating in age-appropriate learning activities.
Before & After
JK to age 12
Flexible before and after school care that suits your needs while providing a place to nurture friendships, independence and lifelong learning.
JK to age 12
From March Break to Summer Camp to Winter Break, RisingOaks provides a year-round, fun-filled, learning through play camp experience.
What’s New at RisingOaks
- Summer Camp registration for CURRENT FAMILIES: Opens Feb 15 at noon
- Summer Camp registration opens to the public March 1 at noon
- NEW Parent Portal Communication app
- Check out our Canada-wide Early Learning and Child Care page, including FAQs'
- Check out our Before and after school programs at your school: https://risingoaks.ca/before-and-after-school-care
Who We Are
Our story is over 40 years in the making. Over that time, we have become one of the largest, most trusted early learning and care providers for families in the Waterloo Region. While we teach more than 1,400 children a day to learn through play, we know your focus is on your child and your family.