We are proud to employ registered early childhood educators (RECEs), early childhood facilitators (ECF), cooks, casual employees and management staff who are dedicated to life-long learning and have a passion for children.
General Hiring Practices:
- We thank all who apply; however, only those granted an interview will be contacted.
- RisingOaks Early Learning is an equal opportunity employer and committed to supporting a culture of diversity, accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, colour, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex or sexual orientation. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process. Alternate formats of this document are available upon request.
Current Job Postings:
Casual/Occassional; hours not guaranteed
|Location:||Various: Ayr, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo|
Base Salary: $21.79 - $22.79 base salary per hour. In addition to base salary, eligible employees (i.e., RECEs, ECF, CE, Assistant Supervisors) receive a Provincial Wage Enhancement Grant (PWEG) of up to $2/hour for in-ratio hours based on the terms and conditions outlined by the Ministry of Education.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment for the children enrolled with RisingOaks Early Learning Ontario.
- To support the planning and implementation of a program that will meet the developmental, social, emotional and physical needs of each child.
- To form and maintain a positive relationships with parents, co-workers, student teachers and professionals from other organizations.
- To maintain a high standard of care following RisingOaks' policies and procedures and the Child Care & Early Years Act regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age and older
- A clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check is required
- Must have a valid Standard First Aid/CPR certificate
- Be willing to travel to multiple RisingOaks' centres for work
- Comfortable working with various groups of children from birth to age 12.
- An Early Childhood Education diploma is preferred. Other work with children will be considered.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Working for RisingOaks Early Learning
“Working at RisingOaks is like coming home. It’s where I made my first memories, my first connections, and learned many of my first lessons. RisingOaks has given me a lifelong sense of belonging. With that belonging has come lifelong friendships that feel like family. Transitioning from a former student into an educator has given me a huge sense of pride to be able to give others that feeling. My teammates and families make me excited to go to work every day!”
“I am not only an educator, I am also a learner. I am part of a large family that gives children a great start to a successful journey through their future education and life. RisingOaks has been supporting my growth as an educator for the past 20 years.”
“Working for RisingOaks Early Learning has given me the opportunity to learn and grow at my own pace. As an apprentice, RisingOaks has provided me with the knowledge and guidance that I need to become a successful Early Childhood Educator. As part of the team I feel appreciated, connected and above all supported.”