School-age Program Fees: Youth Development Program
For kids, in grades 3 to 6, enrolled in our Youth Development Program (YDP) at our Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB) locations:
2021-2022 School Year: Bridgeport PS, Chicopee Hills PS, Crestview PS, Franklin PS, Lexington PS
|| After School
|Youth Development Program 2021-2022||$11.50||$16.00||$27.50||$27.50|
- The above fees were approved by the Board of Directors and will be in effect for the 2021-22 school year.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to make changes to these fees at their discretion. Notice of 45 days will be given informing parents of any changes.
- Programs are available to parents on a full or part-time basis with a set recurring schedule.
- Fees are calculated on a daily basis and are charged based on days scheduled for care.
- Fees are not charged on statutory holidays or during the Christmas closure.
- Fees are invoiced monthly at the beginning of the month and paid through pre-authorized debit. Your monthly fees will fluctuate month to month based on your child's scheduled days that month.
- Monthly fees are divided into 2, with 50% debited from your bank account on the 1st and the remainder on the 15th of each month.
- RisingOaks does not issue credits for sick days, vacation days, or any unexpected centre closures.
- Two weeks' notice (or 10 business days) is required to withdraw from the before or after school program or to change your scheduled days, space permitting. If less notice is provided, full fees will be charged for the full 10-day notice period.
- For the period of September 2021 to June 2022 fees for Winter Break, PA Days and March Break are automatically invoiced if you are scheduled on those days. You will be given the opportunity to Opt-Out of care on these school closure days. Failure to opt-out by the specified deadline will result in a charge.
- See www.risingoaks.ca/summer-camp for Camp fees and cancellation policies.
Methods of Payment
Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) is the primary method of payment. On a case-by-case basis, post-dated cheques or e-transfer may be approved.