School-age Program Fees
For kids, in JK to age 12, enrolled at our Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB) locations:
Base Fees include the following 2 components:
- daily child care fees as noted in the chart below. (Note that a customer deposit may be charged and will be applied to your base fees in your last month of care.)
- a $20 non-refundable registration fee charged upon first enrolment with RisingOaks Early Learning.
|Base Fees||Before School
|| After School
||Before and After School||PA Days|
Non-Base Fees include those which are discretionary for optional programming or fees that only apply in certain circumstances.
- At the current time, the following non-base fees may apply:
- NSF/Bank Services Charge, $30 per returned payment
- Camp cancellation fees, if applicable (see Summer Camp for more details)
- The above fees were approved by the Board of Directors and take effect on September 1, 2021.
- Oak Creek fees were approved by the board of directors on November 9, 2021 and take effect January 1, 2022, though the program will open in September 2022.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to make changes to these fees at their discretion. Notice of 45 days will be given informing parents of any changes.
- The base daily fee for 2021-22 is $27.50 per day for those attending both before and after-school care and for PA Days, Winter Break and March Break programs. This fee is pro-rated based on bell-times for those only attending before school or after school.
- Programs are available to parents on a full or part-time basis (minimum 2 days per week) with a set recurring schedule. RisingOaks does not issue credits for sick days, vacation days, or any unexpected centre closures.
- Fees are calculated on a daily basis and are charged based on days scheduled for care.
- Fees are not charged on statutory holidays or during the Christmas closure.
- Fees are invoiced monthly at the beginning of the month and paid through pre-authorized debit. Your monthly fees will fluctuate month to month based on your child's scheduled days that month.
- Monthly fees are divided into 2, with 50% debited from your bank account on the 1st and the remainder on the 15th of each month.
- RisingOaks does not issue credits for sick days, vacation days, or any unexpected centre closures.
- Two weeks' notice (or 10 business days) is required to withdraw from the before or after school program or to change your scheduled days, space permitting. If less notice is provided, full fees will be charged for the full 10-day notice period.
- Fees for Winter Break, PA Days and March Break are automatically invoiced if you are scheduled on those days. You will be given the opportunity to Opt-Out of care on these school closure days. Failure to opt-out by the specified deadline will result in a charge.
- See www.risingoaks.ca/summer-camp for Camp fees and cancellation policies.
Methods of Payment
Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) is the primary method of payment. On a case-by-case basis, post-dated cheques or e-transfer may be approved.