For kids who have completed JK to age 12
Our Summer Camp program offers weekly sessions in July and August, welcoming current RisingOaks' families and other children in the community.
Jr. Camp: Kids who have completed Jr. Kindergarten or Sr. Kindergarten
Sr. Camp: Kids from Grade 1 to age 12
Adjustments due to COVID-19
With many uncertainties due to COVID-19, we are planning for a typical camp program with the following adjustments and/or safety precautions:
- We anticipate that our COVID-19 health and safety policies will remain in effect with a focus on screening, cohorting, physical distancing, the use of personal protective equipment, enhanced cleaning and more.
- Field trips will be reduced and/or eliminated. No field trips are planned for Jr. Camp for the 2021 season. Field trips for Sr. Camp will be reduced to one (1) per week and be specific to outdoor parks and conservation areas where physical distancing and cohorting are easier to maintain.
- Buses, where applicable, will be reserved for each separate group to avoid mixing of cohorts.
- Registration will continue as usual and our temporary COVID-19 cancellation policy remains in effect for the 2021 season.
- Should public health or the Ministry later identify that we need to limit the size of cohorts, spaces will be prioritized for essential workers as required by the Ministry and then by the date/time that the original camp registration was submitted.
- If we need to cancel your space or the program does not operate, a full refund will be provided.
All campers registered in camp programs operated by RisingOaks are required to complete our mandatory online screening form each day during weeks your child is scheduled to attend. The form must be completed by 8:00 am or prior to arrival at camp, whichever is earlier. Upon arrival, staff will confirm its completion. *Please submit one form per child enrolled at RisingOaks.
Visit RisingOaks.ca/covid-19 and select your camp location to fill out the proper online form.
Summer Camp 2021 Overview
How to Register
The red button below will take you to our summer camp registration website.
What does a typical day look like?
We have a balance of indoor and outdoor play, special guests, field trips and cooking experiences. Some program elements may change or be eliminated based on COVID-19 requirements.
Spending as much time as possible outdoors, your child has the opportunity for rich learning experiences and plenty of fresh air and sunshine. Group games, water activities, walks are just a few adventures your children will experience.
Inside, kids do creative activities focused on their interests; this includes project work. There is lots of opportunity for socializing.
Our hours are 6:30 am - 6:00 pm and you choose the time of drop off and pick up.
(Note: St. Nicholas camps open at 7:00 am)
Our in-house cook provides nutritious snacks and home cooked lunches where applicaple.