Full-day Child Care Program Fees
Birth to age 5
RisingOaks Early Learning has joined the Canada-Wide Early Learning and Child Care (CWELCC) program. Child care fees for children <6 years of age will be reduced using a phased approach until fees reach an average of $10 per day. For more details, visit https://risingoaks.ca/cwelcc-10-day.
There are two types of fees:
- Base Fees
- Non-Base Fees
Under CWELCC, base fees will not increase. However, child care operators may choose to opt-out of CWELCC - even at a future date. The board of directors reserves the right to make such a decision. Notice of 45 days will be given informing parents of any changes to these fees or our participation in CWELCC.
(birth to 18 months)
(18 months to 2.5 years)
(2.5 to 5 years)
|As of December 31, 2022*
*The December 31, 2022 fees have been reduced under the Canada-Wide Early Learning and Child Care program by 52.75% compared to the original base fee of March 2022.
Note that a customer deposit may be charged and will be applied to your base fees in your last month of care.
Non-Base Fees include those which are discretionary for optional programming or fees that only apply in certain circumstances.
At the current time, the following non-base fees may apply:
- NSF/Bank Services Charge, $30 per returned payment
- Programs are available to parents on a full or part-time basis (minimum of 2 days per week) with a set recurring schedule.
- Fees are calculated based on scheduled/registered days.
- Fees are not charged on statutory holidays or during the Christmas closure.
- Fees are invoiced monthly at the beginning of the month and paid through pre-authorized debit. Your monthly fees will fluctuate month to month based on your child's scheduled days that month.
- Monthly fees are divided into 2 equal payments, with 50% debited from your bank account on the 1st and the remainder on the 15th of each month.
- RisingOaks Early Learning does not issue credits for sick days, vacation days, or any unexpected centre closures.
- One months' notice (or 20 business days) is required to withdraw from the program or to change your scheduled days, space permitting. If less notice is provided, full fees will be charged for the full 20-day notice period.
Methods of Payment
Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) is the primary method of payment. On a case-by-case basis, post-dated cheques or e-transfer may be approved.