Registration for Youth Development Program (YDP)
Kids from grade 3 to 6 at our Waterloo Region District School Board Locations
There are two before and after school programs offered at your school; Extended Day (JK - grade 3) and the Youth Development Program (grade 3 - 6). RisingOaks runs the Youth Development Program. Depending on enrolment, there may also be PD Days, March Break, Winter Break and Summer Camp.
OneList: Central Registry and Wait List.
OneList is the place where all applications for licensed care in Waterloo Region are submitted. You can also come here to apply for financial help to pay for child care, and special needs supports. Applying is easy.
Easy steps to registration
- Waterloo Region Licensed Child Care
- Parent details such as address and contact info.
- Add your children and identify care requirements.
- Search Provider Name using the name of your school (i.e if you are at Abraham Erb PS, choose RisingOaks Early Learning | Abraham Erb)(Options based on your care requirements will appear here)
- Select: Show Programs on the location you'd like to apply for.
- If you have another child at this location, check the sibling box.
- Click the blue Apply and follow the prompts to complete your registration
- You will receive a confirmation email.
What Happens Next?
Initial Follow Up
- We will receive an email notifying us of your application.
- The Supervisor, Youth Development Programs will contact you about availability.
When we have a spot for you
- You will be provided with a Registration Package.
- Once your forms are received and a customer deposit paid, your space will be guaranteed and your start date confirmed.
When you're on the WaitList:
- Check out the Parent Handbook.
- Review the website to find FAQs, weekly menus and more.