School-age Program Fees
For kids, JK to age 12, enrolled at our Waterloo Catholic District School Board (WCDSB) locations
|School/Location||Before School||After School||Before and After School, PA Days
|Our Lady of Fatima||$11.00||$16.00||$27.00|
|Saint John Paul II||$8.00||$19.00||$27.00|
- The above fees were approved by the Board of Directors and take effect on September 1, 2021 for the 2021-22 school year.
- Fees are calculated on a daily basis and are charged based on days scheduled for care.
- Fees are not charged on all statuatory holidays and on Christmas closure days.
- The base daily fee for 2021-22 is $27.00 per day for those attending both before and after-school care and for PA Days, Winter Break and March Break programs. This fee is pro-rated based on bell-times for those only attending before school or after school.
- Programs are available to parents on a full or part-time basis (minimum 2 days per week) with a set recurring schedule. RisingOaks does not issue credits for sick days, vacation days, or any unexpected centre closures.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to make changes to these fees at their discretion. Notice of 45 days will be given informing parents of any changes.
- Fees are calculated based on scheduled/registered days.
- Fees are not charged on statutory holidays or during the Christmas closure.
- Fees are invoiced monthly at the beginning of the month and paid through pre-authroized debit. Your monthly fees will fluctuate month to month based on your child's scheduled days that month.
- Monthly fees are divided into 2, with 50% debited from your bank account on the 1st and the remainder on the 15th of each month.
- Two weeks' notice (or 10 business days) is required to withdraw from the before or after school program or to change your scheduled days, space permitting. If less notice is provided, full fees will be charged for the full 10-day notice period.
- Summer Camp canelllation policies are outlined at the time of summer camp registration.
- See www.risingoaks.ca/summer-camp for Camp fees and cancellation policies.
Methods of Payment
Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) is the primary method of payment. On a case-by-case basis, post-dated cheques or e-transfer may be approved.